Sunday, May 11, 2008

Top 10 things to do when I exit

1. Give a donation to my boss for Myanmar missions - mainly for Orphange.
2. Give my mentors a treat - "what happened to me, God allowed it, just like in Joseph in the Bible."
3. Shake Mr S's hands and thank him for these precious years and the privilege of working in this great and dynamic company.
4. Thank Mr Sg's for the opportunity to go HK. It was a triggering point in my life.
5. Thank Mr JL for fighting for my posting to SH. If it wasn't for him, I could not be with my family.
6. Thank Anne for going out of her ways to arrange those mtgs.
7. Thank Elz - she's a lady of character. She & I can flow. I remember HK days and how those precious allocations came.
8. Thank Sha - gonna miss her laughter and friendship.
9. Thank H - never let your former boss be your subordinate.
10. Thank JQ, CY and so many more.......