Wednesday, October 17, 2007

17th October - ER2

Took a week of break to recap & rethink. Why am I trading?

Well, my greatest desire is to put my wife out of job so that she can take care of Sammi. Poor girl had a bout of flam for the past 3 weeks. Anyway, our faith is in God.

Today, I especially wanted to mention an unselfish man. I came to know about him through CCI. His name is Ken Wood and his teachings on Woodies CCI has been revolutionary. Well, I practised his trade methods today. Well,...............(post trades later, blogger seems to be having problems).

Also, more importantly, God spoke to me specifically:
1. Trade for me. That's why I'm dedicating today's US$332 to a mission in Aceh.
2. To be able to do reverse tithing eventually. Well, superb traders are known for selling highs and buying lows. God did not create us on earth to just enjoy and forget about everything else. There are other less fortunate people also. We need to get the good news to them !

It's awesome !